Craft A Legacy
Create a lasting legacy. There are many ways you can help secure the future of Aiken Symphony, and legacy gifts are perfect ways for you to help ensure that live classical music will be available to upcoming generations of music lovers. You can help with:
- Outright gifts of cash, securities, real estate, or personal property.
- Tax-free direct charitable IRA gifts were made permanent in 2015.
- Gifts of appreciated securities or property are exempt from capital gains taxes and enhance the impact of your donation. (Since each tax situation is different, please consult your tax advisor about making a gift of stocks.)
- Life income gifts: Charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, and charitable lead trusts.*
- Gifts through your estate: Name Aiken Symphony as a beneficiary in your will or specific assets such as a 401k, IRA, or life insurance policy, or a portion of your residual estate.*
*These donations will be placed in an endowment fund to meet the future needs of the Aiken Symphony.
Aiken Symphony Orchestra does not provide tax or investment information; please contact your tax or financial advisor for guidance and assistance if you are contemplating a gift to the Symphony. Aiken Symphony is a recognized charitable organization under Internal Revenue Service Rule 501(c)(3).